- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 head of cauliflower
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Spray a cookie sheet or a castiron skillet with coconut oil and set aside.
- Add all spices to a small bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Rinse a whole head of cauliflower with water. Dry and generously spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Next, pour spice mixture over the head of the cauliflower. Use your hands to evenly rub the spices into the cauliflower.
- Wrap the cauliflower with tin foil and roast at 425ºF for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove tin foil. Place cauliflower back into the oven for 20-30 additional minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with hummus, tahini, or any other tasty dip.
Serving Size: 1/4