- 12 strips of bacon
- 12 large eggs
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and spray a nonstick muffin tin with coconut oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- Next, use one piece of bacon per muffin to create a basket of sorts for the egg. Place the bacon on the inside of each muffin so that it covers the sides completely. Then, use a pair scissors to cut the remaining bacon. Use this excess piece of bacon for the bottom of your basket. Repeat with all pieces of bacon.
- Place bacon in the oven at 400ºF for around 7 minutes. Remove before they start to get crispy.
- Crack 1 egg inside of each bacon basket. Make sure that you use large eggs as anything bigger will be too much egg to hold in the muffins.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes depending on how runny you like your eggs.
- Finally, season with pepper and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 egg cup Calories: 115 Sugar: 0 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 0 Protein: 9
Keywords: bacon wrapped egg cups