- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 cup super-fine almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- First, whisk 3 eggs in a small bowl. Then add in applesauce and maple syrup.
- Next, add in almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon, and mix until combined.
- Spray a pan with coconut oil spray or nonstick cooking spray and heat to low/medium (THIS IS IMPORTANT). Once the pan is fully heated. Spoon in 1/4 cups of batter for each pancake.
- Let cook for about 4 minutes on the first side, or until firm enough to flip. You’ll want to move quickly when flipping with a spatula.
- Cook the second side for around 3 minutes or until fully cooked. Repeat for all 8 pancakes.
- Serve with maple syrup, sliced apples, and chopped nuts. Enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 pancakes Calories: 322 Sugar: 8 Sodium: 275 Fat: 19 Carbohydrates: 22 Fiber: 4 Protein: 17
Keywords: applesauce pancakes