- First, preheat your oven to 350ºF and spray a 9×9 inch cake pan with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place almond butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl. Mix until combined. Place coconut palm sugar, coconut flour, baking soda, and sea salt in a medium bowl and mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix until combined. Add in chocolate chips and mix again. Your batter should have a cookie dough consistency.
- Transfer dough into a 9×9 inch pan and use your fingers or a spatula to evenly spread out into the pan. If you notice that there is a lot of oil on the top of your dough, this is normal! Simply use a piece of paper towel to blot as much of it off it as possible.
- Bake at 350ºF for 15 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 276
- Sugar: 18
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 24
- Fiber: 4
- Protein: 7