- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, unsalted (if you’re using salted, omit additional salt from recipe)
- 2 eggs, large
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup coconut palm sugar
- 1.5 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of teaspoon sea salt
- 20 dark chocolate Hershey’s Kisses
- First, preheat oven to 375ºF and spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Place peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla extract in a large bowl and mixed until combined.
- Then, add in dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out a HEAPING scoop of dough and roll between your palms. Place on cookie tray and press down flatting the cookie just a bit.
- Bake at 375 for 11-13 minutes or until the cookies begin to brown on the sides.
- Remove from oven and immediately place a Hershey’s Kiss in the center of the cookie and sprinkle with some sea salt. Let cool for at least 30 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1/20
- Calories: 93
- Sugar: 8
- Fat: 3
- Protein: 3