- -1 cup peanut butter
- -2/3 cup organic cane sugar
- -1 egg, large
- -1/4 cup coconut flour
- -1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1. First, preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- 2. In a medium size bowl, mix together 1 cup of peanut butter with 1 egg. In another medium size bowl, mix together sugar, coconut four, and baking powder.
- 3. Then, with a wooden spoon, mix the wet and dry ingredients by slowing adding dry ingredients to wet.
- 4. Roll about 1-2 tablespoons of dough between your palms and place on cookie sheet.
- 5. Then, take a fork, and press into dough. (The cookies don’t really expand that much)
- 6. Bake cookies at 350 for 9-11 minutes. (My sweet spot was exactly 10!).
- 7. Let cookies cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. They will firm up!
Serving Size: 20
Saturated Fat: 1
Unsaturated Fat: 4
Trans Fat: 0