- 3 cups sliced English cucumbers
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 large red pepper, diced
- 1 cup kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh mint, lightly packed
- 3–4 tablespoons greek salad dressing
- Begin by placing cucumbers and cherry tomatoes in a bowl and sprinkling them with salt. Mix well and let them sit for at least 15 minutes to draw out excess liquid. Set aside.
- While the cucumbers and tomatoes are soaking, add the red onion, red pepper, olives, feta, and fresh mint in a large bowl.
- Next, pour the cucumbers and tomatoes into a sieve and discard the excess liquid. Add them to the bowl with the rest of the salad ingredients and gently mix all of the ingredients together.
- Finally, add 3-4 tablespoons of Greek salad dressing to the bowl and mix until all of the ingredients are covered in dressing. Serve immediately.
- If this Greek salad is a meal prep meal, wait to add the dressing until right before serving.
Serving Size: 1/4
Category: SaladMethod: No BakeCuisine: Mediterranean