- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (any fat percentage works)
- 4 oz. blue cheese crumbles
- 1.5 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Place Greek yogurt and half of the blue cheese crumbles into a medium bowl.
- Then, take a fork and mash the blue cheese into the Greek yogurt, combining.
- Add vinegar, lemon juice, water, black pepper, and salt and mix.
- Finally, add the rest of the blue cheese crumbles and mix again.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Tips & Notes
- Thickness: Option to add a few teaspoons of water to thin out your dressing.
- Storage: Will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Nutrition information uses 1 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup Calories: 156 Sugar: 2 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1 Protein: 11
Keywords: Greek yogurt salad dressing, blue cheese dressing