- 1 lb. cooked, shredded chicken breast
- 1 large green apple, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely diced
- 2 large celery stalks, finely diced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries (or Craisins)
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- Place shredded chicken, green apple, red onion, celery, and dried cranberries into a large bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Create the sauce by mixing together Greek yogurt, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add sauce to the shredded chicken mixture and mix until combined.
Tips & Notes
Storage: will last in the fridge for 3-5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 195 Sugar: 12 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 16 Fiber: 2 Protein: 28
Keywords: greek yogurt chicken salad