- 1.5 lbs. Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- First, preheat grill to 450ºF and create a tin foil boat out of tinfoil and place on a baking sheet.
- Next, prepare brussels sprouts by washing and patting dry. Then, using a sharp knife to remove any ends and then slice each brussel sprout in half the long way.
- Place brussels sprouts in the tin foil boat and the rest of the ingredients. Use your hands or a spatula to coat all of the brussels in oil, vinegar, and spices.
- Place tin foil boat on the grill over direct heat and grill for 10 minutes. Toss brussels and grill for another 5-15 more minutes (depending on how thick the brussels sprouts are). Grill unti the brussels sprouts are fork-tender.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 98 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 224 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 4 Protein: 4
Category: SideMethod: GrillCuisine: American
Keywords: grilled brussel sprouts