- 2 lb. carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Preheat the grill to 450ºF-500ºF.
- Then, place carrots into a casserole dish and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Next, pour soy sauce over the carrots and roll carrots around in soy sauce.
- Let the carrots sit in the soy sauce for at least 15 minutes.
- When ready to grill, place carrots over direct heat on the grill for 6 minutes, flipping as needed to char the whole carrot.
- Then, place carrots over indirect heat and pour the rest of the marinade over the carrots (the sauce that was left in the casserole dish) and grill carrots over indirect heat for an additional 12-15 minutes. Or until fork tender.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 164 Sugar: 11 Fat: 7 Carbohydrates: 23 Fiber: 7 Protein: 4
Keywords: Grilled Carrots