- 1 large head cauliflower, greens trimmed off
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF and lay a piece of tin foil over the grill.
- Next, place a steam basket in a dutch oven and place the cauliflower in a steamer. Pour about 1/2 cup of water into the dutch oven and cover.
- Bring the water to a boil and steam the cauliflower head for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cauliflower from the steamer and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Rub the cauliflower head with olive oil and then season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the cauliflower onto the grill for 20 minutes, flipping the cauliflower upside down halfway through the cook time.
- Remove from the grill and chop the cauliflower into pieces or cauliflower steaks.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 67 Sugar: 3 Sodium: 334 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 3 Protein: 3 Cholesterol: 0
Category: Side dishMethod: GrillCuisine: American
Keywords: Grilled cauliflower