- 16 oz. boneless skinless chicken breast, chopped into squares (3 medium breasts)
- 3 large bell peppers, chopped into squares (any color)
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped into squares
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat grill or oven to 400ºF.
- Prepare veggies by slicing into squares. Transfer into a gallon-sized bag and add a tablespoon of olive oil. Shake.
- Prepare chicken breast by slicing into squares (make sure they’re all around the same size) and transfer into another gallon-sized bag.
- In a small bowl, mix together all of the spices to create your rub.
- Add half of the spice mixture to the vegetables and the other half to the chicken. Shake well and let sit for 10 minutes (place chicken in the fridge).
- Place peppers, onion, and chicken onto skewers (alternating between the three). Repeat.
- Lay a piece of tin foil onto the grill and spray with cooking spray.
- Set kebabs on top of tin foil and grill for around 15 minutes rotating kebabs every five minutes.
- Remove from heat and squeeze on lime juice (THIS PART IS KEY) and sprinkle on fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
Tips & Notes
*This recipe makes around 8-10 skewers