- 4 ears of corn, shucked
- 4 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled, and minced (~1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Create a tin foil boat with two pieces of tin foil. Make a cross with two long pieces of tin foil, place corn in the middle.
- Next, add the soften butter, garlic, salt and pepper to a bowl and mix everything together until combined.
- Add one heaping tablespoon of garlic butter to each ear of corn and spread the butter out evenly over each ear of corn.
- Finally, fold the tin foil over the corn and seal the tin foil so that no air can escape the tin foil boat.
- Place the corn in foil on the grill and close the grill.
- Let the corn cook for 15 minutes, then open the tin foil boat (carefully) and flip each ear of corn, seal the tin foil boat and grill the corn for another 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 ear Calories: 246 Sugar: 7 Sodium: 76 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 31 Fiber: 4 Protein: 5 Cholesterol: 31
Keywords: grilled corn in foil