- 4 ears of corn, shucked and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup cotija cheese
- fresh chopped cilantro, to taste
- fresh lime juice, to taste
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely minced
- Preheat grill or oven to 400ºF.
- Then, prepare corn by shucking. Remove husks and hair and run under warm water to remove any dirt or residue. Pat dry.
- Create spice mix by mixing together chili powder, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and sea salt.
- Then, drizzle the ears of corn with olive oil and rub into kernels making sure everything is fully coated. Season corn with the spice mix.
- Once seasoned, wrap corn in tin foil and seal tightly.
- Preheat grill to 400ºF and then place foil pack on direct flames for around 20-25 minutes, flipping every 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with cotija cheese, a squeeze of lime juice, minced red onion, and fresh cilantro.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 105 Sugar: 3 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 18 Fiber: 3 Protein: 4
Keywords: Mexican Street Corn