- 2 lb. bone-in pork chops (we used 4)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 medium lemon, juiced (2 tablespoons)
- Add the soy sauce, light brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic, and lemon juice into a bowl and whisk until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the pork chops into a large, gallon-size plastic bag, and then pour the marinade into the bag.
- Remove the air from the plastic bag and carefully massage the marinade into the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops into the fridge and marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight (which is preferred).
- When you’re ready to cook, preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Remove the pork chops from the refrigerator and remove the pork chops from the bag, letting excess marinade drip from the pork chops.
- Place the pork chops over direct heat and grill them for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the pork chops reaches at least 140ºF*.
- Remove the pork chops from the grill and let them rest for around 5 minutes so that they continue to cook and reach 145ºF before serving.
Tips & Notes
- 145-150ºF – medium-rare
- 150-155ºF – medium
- 155-160ºF – medium-well
- 160+ºF – well done
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 pork chop Calories: 307 Sugar: 3 Fat: 9 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 0 Protein: 48
Keywords: grilled pork chops