- 2 lbs. pork tenderloin (typically comes in a package of 2 1-lb. pork tenderloins)
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1.5 teaspoons coarse salt
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup BBQ sauce (any kind)
- ¼ cup soy sauce (or tamari)
- 2 lb. carrots, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- Pat pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel.
- Mix dry rub ingredients together in a small bowl and then season both pork tenderloins on all sides. Use your hands to rub it in.
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients in a separate bowl. Then, pour the marinade into a large Stasher bag or Ziploc. Add dry-rubbed pork tenderloins to the bag and make sure they are completely submerged. Seal the bag and let the pork marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook, heat grill to 450°F – 500°F.
- When the grill is preheated, carefully spray grill grates with a little cooking spray (be careful this will ignite the flames) and sear pork tenderloins over direct heat for 2 minutes per side.
- Then, turn ½ the burners to low and move pork tenderloin to the low heat side, leaving the other side burners on high. Your grill should drop down to around 400ºF.
- Grill pork tenderloin for around 12 minutes*, flipping halfway through. Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the pork. It should reach an internal temperature of at least 145ºF.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to slice pork tenderloin and serve it with the grilled carrots.
- Get the full recipe for our grilled carrots HERE.
Tips & Notes
- Cook time depends on the thickness of the pork tenderloin. We used 2 l-lb. pork tenderloins, but if you are using a single 2 lb. tenderloin, it will take longer. Just make sure it gets to an internal temperature of 145ºF.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 231 Sugar: 12 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 17 Fiber: 0 Protein: 32
Keywords: grilled pork tenderloin, how to grill pork tenderloin