- 14 oz. ciabatta loaf, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/3 lb. sliced provolone cheese
- 5 oz. jarred roasted red pepper
- 1 lb. sliced deli turkey meat
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Begin by heating your grill to 400ºF. Next slice your loaf of ciabatta bread in half, hotdog-style.
- Brush about a tablespoon of olive oil onto each side of the bread. Grill for 3-5 minutes, open face-down to toast bread. Make sure to watch closely. Once browned, remove from heat immediately.
- Place the bottom of your ciabatta bread onto a large cutting board or baking sheet. Spread on 1/4 cup of pesto and then evenly spread out provolone cheese.
- Use a fork to spoon on around 5 oz. roasted red pepper slices. If you have a 10 oz. jar, this is half the jar. Next, evenly distribute turkey deli meat. Finally, place 2 handfuls of spinach on top of the turkey.
- Place the ciabatta top onto the sandwich and then use a cerated knife to carefully cut into 6 portions.
Tips & Notes
Broil option: Turn broiler on high. Place the two halves of the bread open face up on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil. Place into the oven and broil for 2-4 minutes. Time may vary depending on broiler.