- 1-lb – 1.5-lbs. jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, separated
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup olive oil, separated
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Begin by preparing the marinade. Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, dijon mustard, honey, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes into a large bowl. Whisk the marinade together.
- Drizzle 2 tablespoons of olive oil into the marinade while whisking until all the ingredients are combined.
- Add the shrimp to the marinade and toss to coat the shrimp in the marinade.
- Place the shrimp into the refrigerator and let the shrimp sit for 30 minutes to 1 hour, but no longer. If the shrimp sits in the marinade for longer than 1 hour the shrimp may begin to cook in the lemon juice.
- While the shrimp is marinating, preheat the grill to 400ºF.
- Remove the shrimp from the marinade and slide 4-5 shrimps onto a skewer. Be sure to skewer the thick part of the shrimp and the tail. Repeat until all shrimp are skewered.
- When the grill reaches 400ºF place shrimp skewers on the grill over direct heat. Grill for 1-2 minutes on each side. Once the shrimp have turned pink in color, you know they are done cooking!
- Remove the shrimp from the skewers and place them in a bowl. Drizzle on the rest of the olive oil and lemon juice over the shrimp and toss with the chopped cilantro.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sides!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 150 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 214 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 0 Protein: 9 Cholesterol: 15
Category: SeafoodMethod: GrillCuisine: American
Keywords: grilled shrimp