- 6 medium zucchinis, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the grill to 400ºF and lay a piece of tin foil down on the grill.
- Next, chop off the ends of your zucchinis and cut in half lengthwise (hot dog style) and place zucchini face up on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle each zucchini half with olive oil and season with a generous amount of salt and pepper.
- Spray tin foil with cooking spray and then place zucchini flat side down onto the tin foil. Close the lid to the grill.
- Grill at around 400ºF on direct flame for around 10-12 minutes flipping zucchinis every 4 minutes.
- Remove from grill and enjoy!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 73 Sugar: 5 Fat: 5 Carbohydrates: 0 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
Keywords: grilled zucchini