- 4 ripe avocados, medium
- 1/2 large white onion, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, freshly chopped
- optional: 1 large jalapeno, finely diced
- Remove the flesh of the avocados and place in a medium size bowl. Use a fork to mash until smooth. Then, add in finely diced onion, lime juice, sea salt, garlic powder, and cilantro, and mix until combined.
- Optional: fold in diced jalapeno at the end.
- Serve with your favorite chip or Mexican dish.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 recipe Calories: 166 Sugar: 1 Sodium: 196 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 7 Protein: 2
Keywords: authentic guacamole