- 1 cup all-natural creamy cashew butter (we use Trader Joe’s salted)*
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅔ cups light brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 3 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (+ more for topping)
- coarse seas salt, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and spray an 8-inch x 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and use a wooden spoon to mix. The consistency should be a little thinner than chocolate chip cookie dough.
- Transfer batter into your baking pan and use a spatula to spread it out so that it’s even.
- Sprinkle on more chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake at 350ºF for 16-19 minutes or until the sides begin to brown.
- Let cool for at least 20 minutes and then sprinkle on sea salt, if desired, and slice into squares.
Tips & Notes
- cashew butter: make sure that your cashew butter is drippy. Option to sub for almond butter.
- This recipe along with the photos was updated on September 28, 2019.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/12 Calories: 233 Sugar: 17 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 24 Fiber: 1 Protein: 4
Keywords: blondie recipe