- Preheat oven to 350ºF and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix dry ingredients together except for M&Ms. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, use a hand mixer to cream butter and brown sugar together until combined. Then mix in all other wet ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to wet until combined. Then mix in M&Ms.
- Create a ball and then place dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and scoop out cookies with a tablespoon scoop. Roll into balls and gently flatten between hands until they are about 3/4 to 1 inch thick. Place on parchment paper and repeat. Add additional dark chocolate M&Ms to the top if desired.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 cookie