- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1.5 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup M&Ms (vegan, if desired)
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (vegan, if desired)
- 1/3 cup cashews
- 1 cup all-natural peanut butter
- 1 flax egg ( 1 tablespoon ground flax + 3 tablespoons water*)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a cookie sheet with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a large bowl, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix together wet ingredients (except for coconut oil).
- Then, slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix well and then add melted coconut oil. Make sure all ingredients are mixed together.
- Using a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop out 2 tablespoons of dough and roll into a ball. Press ball between the palms of your hands forming a cookie shape (the dough will not spread much during baking). Then place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350ºF for 13-16 minutes.
Tips & Notes
- *Mix flax and water together and place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes. Consistency should be thick and gooey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cookies Calories: 251 Sugar: 8 Fat: 15 Carbohydrates: 25 Fiber: 3 Protein: 7
Keywords: monster cookies