- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed (or coconut sugar)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mashed banana (~2 medium ripe bananas)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plain almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and line a muffin tin with muffin liners or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Next, mash around 2 medium bananas (1 cup mashed) in a large bowl. Then, add in eggs, maple syrup, and almond milk and whisk.
- Add all of the dry ingredients and mix again.
- Finally, add melted coconut oil and mix one last time.
- Evenly spoon batter between 12 muffins in your tin, filling them about 2/3 of the way full.
- Bake at 350ºF for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for at least 10 minutes before removing from muffin tin to continue cooling on a cooling rack.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 muffin Calories: 151 Sugar: 15 Fat: 3 Carbohydrates: 27 Fiber: 2 Protein: 3
Keywords: healthy banana muffins