- 2 cups superfine blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- zest from one lemon
- pinch salt
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1/2 cup water⠀⠀
- 1/4 cup lemon juice⠀⠀⠀
- 1/4 cup honey⠀⠀
- 1 tablespoon tapioca flour (or cornstarch)⠀⠀
- pinch of salt⠀
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- First, prepare cobbler topping. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Next, in a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together, except for the coconut oil.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients. Mix well and then the coconut oil, and mix again. Set aside.
- Then, prepare the blueberry filling. Add all ingredients for the filling except for the blueberries into a 10-inch cast iron pan. Heat over medium/high heat and whisk together until tapioca flour dissolves.
- Add blueberries and mix and then bring to a boil. Remove from heat once boiling.
- Add the cobbler topping by forming small balls and flattening them. Place them on the top of the blueberry mixture. Repeat until cobbler topping is gone.
- Place cast iron skillet on top of a cookie sheet (in case it bubbles) and into the oven at 350ºF for 15-20 minutes or until cobbler topping is golden brown.
- Serve with ice cream or whipping cream.