- 1 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 lb. cooked bacon, chopped
- 2.5 lbs. broccoli florets, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- pepper, to taste
- First, prepare bacon by following our How to Cook Bacon in the Oven.
- Then, place all ingredients for the dressing into a medium bowl and whisk until all ingredients are combined. Set aside.
- Next, place all ingredients for the broccoli salad into a large bowl and pour dressing over salad ingredients.
- Mix well and be sure that all ingredients are coated in the dressing.
- Eat immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 405 Sugar: 13 Sodium: 808 Fat: 28 Carbohydrates: 21 Fiber: 5 Protein: 19 Cholesterol: 41
Keywords: Broccoli Salad