- 1 15-oz. can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup all-natural cashew butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1.5 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1.5 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed food processor and blend on high for 1 to 2 minutes, stopping ever so often to scrape the sides. Blend until smooth.
- Serve with crackers, fruit, vegetables, or cookies and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- If cookie dough dip is too thick, add more water by the teaspoon.
- Store in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/6 Calories: 210 Sugar: 5 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 4 Protein: 6
Category: DessertMethod: No-BakeCuisine: American
Keywords: edible cookie dough dip