- 2 cups frozen sliced bananas
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk*
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or Vitamix and mix on high until a smooth, thick consistency has been formed. Option to add more milk by the tablespoon as needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer into a parchment-lined bread loaf. Then, place into the freezer for 1 to 2 hours to firm up.
- Serve with chocolate chips.
Tips & Notes
- Depending on how frozen your bananas are, you may need to add 1 to 2 more tablespoons of almond milk.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 recipe Calories: 171 Sugar: 17 Sodium: 8 Fat: 2 Carbohydrates: 39 Fiber: 8 Protein: 4
Keywords: healthy ice cream