- 8 eggs, large
- 1/4 cup nonfat Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 large green pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 large white onion, finely diced
- 1/3 lb. cooked ham, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced (2 teaspoons)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a 9 by 13 inch casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and greek yogurt.
- Place green pepper, white onion, ham, garlic, salt, and pepper into the casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the veggie and ham mixture.
- Then, place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, pour cheese over the top and let bake for an additional 10 minutes or until eggs are fully cooked.
Serving Size: 1/6