- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha
- paprika, to taste
- Prepare hard-boiled eggs by following our easy hard-boiled eggs tutorial.
- Next, peel and chop hard-boiled eggs into small, bite-sized pieces and place them into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the eggs and mix until combined. Use a wooden spoon or fork to mash some of the eggs for the perfect egg salad consistency.
- Enjoy immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 210 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 191 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 0 Protein: 14
Category: SaladsMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: healthy egg salad