Base Dry Ingredients
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preferred flavor* dry ingredients
Base Wet Ingredients
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Preferred flavor* wet ingredients
- Place base dry ingredients (1.5 cups white whole wheat flour, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/8 teaspoon salt) and preferred flavor* dry ingredients into a medium bowl and mix well.
- Then, in a separate bowl crack 2 eggs and whisk. Add 1 cup almond milk and then the wet ingredients from preferred flavor* into the same bowl and mix.
- Add dry ingredients into wet ingredients and mix making sure all ingredients are combined. Finally, add in 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix again.
- Next, heat a large skillet over low/medium heat. Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a 1/3 cup scoop, scoop pancake batter into the skillet. Let the pancake cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, flipping when bubbles start to form in the center of the pancakes. Repeat until all pancake batter is gone.
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Tips & Notes
- Preferred flavor: Choose between Peanut Butter, Potato Scallion, Apple, Pumpkin, Lemon Ricotta, or Chocolate Chocolate Chip. Flavor ingredients are located above the recipe card.
- Nutrition information is just the base batter with no mix-ins.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 medium pancakes Calories: 259 Sugar: 1 Fat: 10 Carbohydrates: 29 Fiber: 5 Protein: 9
Category: BreakfastMethod: Stove topCuisine: American
Keywords: healthy pancakes