- 2 cups sliced frozen bananas
- 3 tablespoons all natural creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1 cup almond milk
- Remove frozen bananas from the freezer and place them into a high speed blender.
- Next, add the rest of the ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- If the smoothie is too thick, slowly add a tablespoon of almond milk at a time until smoothie reaches desired consistency.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 331 Sugar: 23 Fat: 16 Carbohydrates: 38 Fiber: 16 Protein: 10
Keywords: Peanut Butter