- 1 cup cooked quinoa (~1/2 cup dry quinoa + 1 cup water )
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- 1/3 red onion, finely diced
- 1 can sweet yellow corn
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1t salt
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- optional: 2-3 tablespoons finely diced jalapeño
- optional: 1 can black beans
- Begin by cooking quinoa. In a medium size pot, bring 1 cup water and 1/2 cup quinoa to a rolling boil. Then, turn down to simmer and cover for about 15 minutes or until all of the water is evaporated. Transfer quinoa into a tupperware and place in refrigerator to cool.
- Next, prepare veggies. Finley dice tomatoes and onion and mix together in a large bowl. Then, chop fresh cilantro and add to mixture along with a can of corn. Once the quinoa has cooled, add into mixture and give a final mix.
- Season with salt and lime juice.