- 1 medium banana
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
- 1.5 cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (started with ½ cup)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- First, place banana, 1 cup of sliced strawberries, eggs, almond milk, vanilla, and honey into a high-speed blender. Blend on high until the strawberries are pureed.
- Next, add white whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt into the blender and blend until your pancake batter is smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare the remaining strawberries by slicing them into small chunks. These will go into the pancakes while they’re on the stove.
- Heat a pan over medium heat and spray with coconut oil cooking spray.
- Use a ⅓ cup to ½ cup measuring cup to spoon batter onto pan. Then, take a handful of strawberry chunks and sprinkle them on the pancake. Let cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then flip. Use your spatula to press the pancake down a little bit and cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat until all batter is gone.
- Top with more strawberries, banana slices, and maple syrup/honey.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 330 Sugar: 27 Fat: 4 Carbohydrates: 63 Fiber: 9 Protein: 10
Keywords: strawberry pancakes, strawberry banana pancakes