- 1 lb. lean ground turkey
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons Frank’s hot sauce
- 12 oz. uncooked pasta (use your favorite kind)
- 1 15-oz. can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 3-oz. can sliced black olives
- 1 -pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 medium red onion, diced
- 12 oz. bag of frozen corn
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
For the Dressing
- Double the recipe for our Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing. You should get around 2 cups of dressing.
- Queso Fresco
- Begin by bringing a large pot of water to a boil and add pasta. Cook until pasta is al dente. Then, strain water and set aside.
- Next, heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium/high heat. When olive oil is fragrant, add ground turkey, cumin, garlic, chipotle, chili powder, and hot sauce. Mix well and cook for 5-10 minutes or until turkey is fully cooked. Remove from heat and let cool.
- Add cooked noodles, turkey meat, and the rest of the taco salad ingredients to a large bowl and mix well.
- Next, pour on 2 cups of homemade Creamy Cilantro Lime Dressing and toss with pasta salad. Make sure all ingredients are coated with dressing.
- Place in the refrigerator and let cool.
- Enjoy chilled and top with optional topping ingredients.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition Information is for 8 people and includes creamy cilantro lime dressing.
- Storage: will last in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/8 Calories: 384 Sugar: 5 Fat: 11 Carbohydrates: 51 Fiber: 5 Protein: 21
Keywords: Healthy Taco Pasta Salad