- First, line muffin tin with nonstick cupcake liners and set aside.
- Place all ingredients except for salt and chocolate chips into a medium-sized bowl and mix well.
- Using a tablespoon as your scoop, scoop a heaping tablespoon of batter into each muffin liner. Repeat until you’ve evenly distributed into 12 liners.
- Sprinkle sea salt and chocolate chips on top of cups.
- Place in freezer for at least 20 minutes or until firm.
Tips & Notes
- If your batter isn’t easily poured into the cupcake tin, add more melted coconut oil. You do not want your batter to be too thick and sometimes thickness is dependent on how oily your nut butter is.
- Option to replace maple syrup with honey or liquid stevia.
- Option to replace almond butter with any other nut butter such as cashew or peanut.
- Store in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 cup Calories: 158 Sugar: 6 Sodium: 40 Fat: 13 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 2 Protein: 13
Keywords: fat bombs