- 2 cups water
- 3 Hibiscus tea bags*
- 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice*
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons honey simple syrup (or more to taste)
- 6 oz. vodka
- Bring 2 cups of water to a boil. Then, remove from the heat and place 3 Hibiscus tea bags into the pot.
- Let steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Then, transfer into a glass and let chill in the fridge for 1-2 hours.
- Mix together 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice, 1/2 cup water, and 3 tablespoons of honey simple syrup.
- Set aside.
Hibiscus Arnold Palmers
- Place ice on the bottom of 4 glasses and then pour in 1.5 oz. vodka into each glass.
- Then, pour in about 1/3 cup of homemade lemonade into each glass.
- Last, pour in about 1/4 cup Hibiscus tea into each glass and use a spoon or stir stick to stir. Add more honey simple syrup as needed.
Tips & Notes
- Tea: any kind of tea will work for this recipe, but we used an herbal Hibiscus tea to get that gorgeous dark pink color.
- Depending on the juiciness of your lemon, 3 or 4 lemons will yield 3/4 cups fresh lemon juice.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 130 Sugar: 8 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 10 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: arnold palmer recipe