- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated white onion
- 1 tablespoon grated garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- Heat a small sauce pan over medium/high heat.
- Place all BBQ sauce ingredients into the pan, mix well, and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and let BBQ sauce simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When BBQ sauce is cool, pour into a large mason jar, tightly seal the cover, and place in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Tips & Notes
This recipe was updated on September 8, 2021 to include additional ingredients for enhanced flavor. For the original recipe click HERE.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 28 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 157 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 5 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: bbq sauce