- 2 15-oz. cans tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Heat a small sauce pan over medium/high heat.
- Place all BBQ sauce ingredients into the pan, mix well, and bring to a boil.
- Turn heat to low and let BBQ sauce simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- When BBQ sauce is cool, pour into a large mason jar, tightly seal the cover, and place in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 24 Sugar: 4 Sodium: 241 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 6 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: bbq sauce