- First, preheat oven to 350ºF. Then, line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Mix together rolled oats and peanuts. Then, spread evenly onto the baking sheet. Bake at 350ºF for 12-15 minutes (I did about 14) or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Next place medjool dates, peanut butter, and honey in a food process, and process until dates are smooth.
- Remove mixture from food processor and into a large bowl. Add in toasted oats/peanuts and mix until you’ve created a crumbly mixture. I used my hands, it’s the most effective. Add in chocolate chips and brown rice syrup and mix again using hands until you’ve formed a cookie dough-like consistency. If the mixture is still too crumbly, add more brown rice syrup.
- Line a square, 8×8 pan with parchment paper and transfer dough. Use your hands to press mixture into pan so that it is even all the way through.
- Place pan in refrigerator for an hour. Slice into 9 square bars. Eat!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 321
- Sugar: 23
- Fat: 16
- Carbohydrates: 40
- Fiber: 5
- Protein: 8