- -1/2C peanut butter
- -5T brown rice syrup
- -3T ground flax seed meal
- -2C millet puffs or puffed brown rice
- -1/2C raisins (optional)
- First, melt peanut butter (if need be).
- Then, transfer to a medium sized bowl and add brown rice syrup and mix.
- Add millet puffs, flax, and raisins and mix until it becomes one big Clif ball.
- Then, spray an 8×8 pan with non stick cooking spray and transfer mixture into pan.
- With your fingers, firmly press into the pan, compressing the mixture together.
- Place pan into the freezer for 5-10 minutes.
- Next, flip pan over so you have one big clif bar. Using a knife, cut into 6-8 bars.