Who needs to go to a coffee shop when you can make your own luscious latte at home without an espresso machine! You’re going to love this DIY Maple Pecan Latte made with cold brew and Vanilla Silk Almond Creamer.
Guess what day it is? LATTE MONDAY. Linley and I started doing latte Mondays a few months ago and somehow it’s turned into…latte EVERY DAY. Sorry, not sorry. One of the best things we started doing, was crafting our own lattes at home. Because let’s face it, lattes can be super expensive at coffee shops. I’m down to treat myself every once in a while, but being able to make them at home is a game changer. Today we are partnering with our friends at Silk, to bring you this warm and delicious Homemade DIY Maple Pecan Latte. It’s made with two of their products, Unsweetened Almondmilk and Almond Creamer.
I usually drink my coffee black, but always like a little sweet in my lattes. That’s why Silk’s new Almond Creamers are amaze! They are thick, creamy, and sweet and take away the pungent taste of strong coffee or espresso. They are…
- Now carrageenan free!
- Cholesterol and saturated fat-free
- Free of dairy, lactose, carrageenan, gluten, casein, egg, peanut and MSG
- Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
- Made with no artificial colors, flavors or funny business
We found our bottle at Target, but you can utilize their product finder HERE to find some near you!
So what’s in this latte and how the heck did we NOT use an espresso machine? Well…
That’s right, we used cold brew for this! You’re more than welcome to use actual espresso OR strong coffee, whatever you can get your hands on. Also, this drink is both vegan + paleo…wahoo! We served this specific latte with our favorite FFF cookie recipe– Healthy Vegan Cowboy Cookies. I make them about every other week 🙂
- Place almond milk, almond creamer, and maple syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking consistently. Turn off heat immediately and use a frother to froth.
- Place 4 oz. cold brew into 2 cups and microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Once the cold brew is warm, top with almond creamer/froth mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dusting of ground cinnamon.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/2 Calories: 128 Sugar: 10 Sodium: 138 Fat: 8 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 2 Protein: 2
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.