- 2 cups Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 2 tablespoons Vanilla Silk Almond Creamer
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 8 oz. cold brew or strong coffee
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- pinch ground cinnamon, for topping
- Place almond milk, almond creamer, and maple syrup in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, whisking consistently. Turn off heat immediately and use a frother to froth.
- Place 4 oz. cold brew into 2 cups and microwave for about 60 seconds.
- Once the cold brew is warm, top with almond creamer/froth mixture.
- Top with chopped pecans and a dusting of ground cinnamon.
Serving Size: 1/2