- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground chipotle powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard seed
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl and then transfer into an empty spice container or a Mason jar with a lid.
- Use this dry rub on these grilled chicken legs or your favorite cut of meat.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 recipe Calories: 32 Sugar: 2 Sodium: 21 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 7 Fiber: 1 Protein: 1
Keywords: dry rub for chicken