- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt*
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Place all ingredients in a small jar or airtight container.
- Mix the spices togehter and seal.
- Store in a cool, dark place for up to 3-5 months.
Tips & Notes
- Salt: add more salt as desired.
- Feel free to double or triple this recipe!
- This recipe is made with less salt than other fajita seasonings. Feel free to add more to taste!
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 teaspoons Calories: 15 calories Sugar: 2 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 3 Fiber: 1
Keywords: fajita seasoning