- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place all of the ingredients into a small bowl.
- Whisk to combine.
- Alternatively, you can place everything into a mason jar and shake to combine.
Tips & Notes
- 1 batch of this Greek chicken marinade will work for 1 – 1.5 lbs. of chicken.
- For cooking instructions, follow our Easy Grilled Greek Chicken.
- Nutrition information includes 1.5 lbs. boneless skinless chicken breast and serves 6.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 Calories: 319 Sugar: 2 Fat: 20 Carbohydrates: 9 Fiber: 0 Protein: 27
Keywords: greek chicken marinade