- Place soy sauce, maple syrup, minced garlic, and ginger into a mason jar.
- Close the lid and shake until combined.
- Option to add sriracha if you like a little spice. We suggest adding sriracha by the teaspoon.
- To thicken: First, make a corn starch slurry. Whisk together 2 teaspoons cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of hot water until dissolved. Next, place teriyaki sauce in a small saucepan and heat over medium/high heat. Once the sauce begins to simmer, add in the cornstarch slurry and whisk until combined. Turn the heat down to medium and continue whisking until it begins to thicken.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include sriracha or cornstarch.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 56 Sugar: 10 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Keywords: homemade teriyaki sauce