- Place soy sauce, maple syrup, minced garlic, and ginger into a mason jar.
- Close the lid and shake until combined.
- Option to add heat if you like a little spice. We suggest adding sriracha by the teaspoon.
- To thicken: place sauce in a small saucepan and heat over medium/high heat. Once the sauce begins to bubble, add in 2 teaspoons of cornstarch and whisk until dissolved and the sauce has thickened.
Tips & Notes
- Nutrition information does not include sriracha or cornstarch.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 2 tablespoons Calories: 56 Sugar: 10 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 13 Fiber: 0 Protein: 2
Keywords: gomemade teriyaki sauce