- ~3-4 pounds of your favorite winter veggies sliced in similar sizes.
- -1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- -1/4 cup honey
- -2 teaspoon sea salt divided
- -1-2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- First preheat your oven to 400F and line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil. Grease with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Next, prep veggies by slicing them into even chunks. You’ll want to make sure they are all similar size, so that they roast accordingly. The veggies I used were: rainbow carrots, sweet potatoes, red onion, and brussels sprouts.
- Prepare honey balsamic glaze by mixing together 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar, and 1 teaspoon sea salt. Use a fork to combine by whisking. Place veggies in a gallon size bag, and pour in glaze. Shake bag until the veggies are completely coated.
- Next, place veggies onto baking sheets and season with an additional sprinkle of sea salt. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 then toss. Put the veggies back in for 10-15 more minutes or until they are tender. I had to let the carrots bake a little longer, because they were thicker than the rest.