- 1 cup 2% Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- pepper, to taste
- Place all ingredients into a glass Mason jar and cover.
- Shake Mason jar until all ingredients are combined. This honey mustard is meant to be thick so that you can dip it or dress it!
- Option to add a few teaspoons of water* in order to thin this dressing out for easier pouring.
Tips & Notes
- Storage: store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1/4 cup Calories: 98 Sugar: 19 Fat: 1 Carbohydrates: 20 Fiber: 0 Protein: 4
Category: CondimentMethod: No BakeCuisine: AmericanDiet: Gluten Free
Keywords: honey mustard dressing, honey mustard salad dressing