- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup honey
- Place honey and water into a small saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, while stirring occasionally. Then, turn the heat down to low and let simmer for an additional 10 minutes, stirring consistently.
- When the syrup has reduced and thickened a little bit, remove from heat, pour into a jar, and place in the fridge to cool.
Tips & Notes
- The ratio for this simple syrup is 1:1 honey to water. Feel free to make as much as you want!
- Storage: store in glass, airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition FactsServing Size: 1 tablespoon Calories: 43 Sugar: 12 Fat: 0 Carbohydrates: 12 Fiber: 0 Protein: 0
Keywords: honey simple syrup